Thank you very much for your interest in our website. The protection of your personal privacy is extremely important to us. This section provides you with detailed information on how we handle your data.
Storage of access data in server log files
You can visit our websites without providing any personal information. We store only access data in so-called server log files, for instance, the name of the requested file, data and time of retrieval, transmitted volume of data and the requesting provider. This data is used exclusively to ensure smooth operation of the page and to improve our service. This data cannot be associated with a particular person.
Data collection and use for contract processing and opening a customer account
We collect personal data when you voluntarily provide us with this information in the context of your order, when contacting us (e.g. via contact form or e-mail) or when opening a customer account. The data being collected is evident from the respective input forms. We use the data provided by you for contract processing and to process your inquiries. After complete processing of the contract or deletion of your customer account, your data will be blocked for further use and deleted after expiry of the retention periods under tax and commercial law, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or we reserve the right to use your data for other purposes which are permitted by law and about which we have provided information below. You may delete your customer account at any time by sending a message to us at the contact details listed below or by using the corresponding function in your customer account.
Data transfer for fulfilment of the contract
In order to fulfil the contract, we transfer your data to the shipping company commissioned with the delivery, as far as this is necessary for the delivery of ordered goods. In order to process payments, we transfer the necessary payment data to the credit institution commissioned with the payment and, if applicable, to the payment service provider commissioned by us or to the payment service selected by you in the ordering process.
Use of data when registering for the e-mail newsletter
If you register for our newsletter, we use the data required for this purpose or data provided separately by you to send you our e-mail newsletter on a regular basis. You may unsubscribe to the newsletter at any time by sending a message to us at the contact details listed below or by clicking on the corresponding link in the newsletter.
In order to make the visit to our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. Cookies are small text files that are placed on your end device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted at the end of your browser session when you close your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your end device and enable us to recognise your browser on your next visit (persistent cookies). You can configure your browser in such a way that you are informed about the setting of cookies and can decide individually whether to accept them or exclude the acceptance of cookies for specific cases or in general. The functionality of our website may be restricted if cookies are disabled.
Right to know and contact details
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
- pursuant to Art. 15 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the right to request information about your personal data processed by us to the extent specified therein;
- pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR, the right to demand the immediate correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR, the right to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless further processing is necessary
- for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information
- for the fulfilment of a legal obligation;
- for reasons of public interest, or
- for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, the right to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, provided that
- the correctness of the data is disputed by you;
- the processing is unlawful, but you object to its deletion;
- we no longer need the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or
- you have lodged an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
- pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, the right to receive your personal data, which you have made available to us, in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller;
- pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR, the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority.
As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or workplace or at our company headquarters for this purpose.