Apple Celery Lemonade
A refreshing, healthy and delicious drink is just the thing for a good start to the “New Year”! Our apple and celery lemonade doesn’t just taste really good, it also draws lots of toxins out of your body that have accumulated over time. Just the right thing for a healthy start to the “New Year”!
- 1-2 lime(s) (sliced for decoration)
- 4 stalks mint (incl. decoration)
- 8 organic apples, green
- 4 tbsp sugar, brown
- 1 litre mineral water
- 2 stalks celery
- Wash the apples, cut into quarters and remove the core. Also wash the lime under hot water and pat dry. Juice the apples together with the unpeeled lime in the GASTROBACK® Design Multi Juicer Digital 40151/40152.
- Wash the mint and shake it dry before picking off the leaves. Then, blend the mint, lime juice, celery and the sugar in the GASTROBACK® Design Multi Juicer Digital 40151/40152 until very smooth.
- Pour the apple/lime juice together with the finely blended ingredients evenly into 4 glasses with ice cubes and fill with mineral water to taste.
- Finally, the apple and celery lemonade can be decorated with more fresh mint and a slice lime on the rim of the glass.